Amusement License

According to a Winnebago County Ordinance, any person, corporation, partnership or business that displays any coin-in-the-slot device to be played or operated by the public shall file an application for an amusement license. The Winnebago County Clerk issues amusement licenses; see the link below for complete details.

Click here for more information, fees and forms